Should I wait for the decision if ETF will be approved or not?

Ticker

1 BTC = $62800.00 USD  (via Coinbase)
1 ETH = $2418.09 USD  (via Coinbase)
1 LTC = $272.40 USD  (via Coinbase)
Quotes delayed up to 2 minutes.

1 CRYPTO

Crypto News & ICO Reviews

1 News - 247 News - 247 Bitcoin - 1 Search

BTC - BCH - ETH - LITE - XRP

Buy Sell Trade Crypto Here

 

I am somewhat new to owning bitcoins, I have a small amount right now because 1 BTC here costs 50k (Philippines), so what do you think? Should I buy now or later? I think there will be a dip though because ETF is unlikely? Or am I wrong?

submitted by /u/missing-lemniscate
[link] [comments]

1 CRYPTO

Crypto News & ICO Reviews

1 News - 247 News - 247 Bitcoin - 1 Search

BTC - BCH - ETH - LITE - XRP

Buy Sell Trade Crypto Here

 

Ticker

1 BTC = $62800.00 USD  (via Coinbase)
1 ETH = $2418.09 USD  (via Coinbase)
1 LTC = $272.40 USD  (via Coinbase)
Quotes delayed up to 2 minutes.

Leave a Reply