Is there a guarantee that the consensus {88c91daedd271a990a10650c05d769cae2765e0603edf30ca95f18704e5748e8} for Segwit activation will not be lowered? Could a core dev chime in?

Ticker

1 BTC = $51659.88 USD  (via Coinbase)
1 ETH = $1782.45 USD  (via Coinbase)
1 LTC = $188.84 USD  (via Coinbase)
Quotes delayed up to 2 minutes.

1 CRYPTO

Crypto News & ICO Reviews

1 News - 247 News - 247 Bitcoin - 1 Search

BTC - BCH - ETH - LITE - XRP

Buy Sell Trade Crypto Here

 

I agreed with core originally in that it's extremely important to hit the original high consensus {88c91daedd271a990a10650c05d769cae2765e0603edf30ca95f18704e5748e8} in order to not risk fracturing our community and worse.

I just want to make sure no one is going back on their word. I'd rather Segwit not go through if it doesn't reach the original consensus.

submitted by /u/ReasonableIndividual
[link] [comments]

1 CRYPTO

Crypto News & ICO Reviews

1 News - 247 News - 247 Bitcoin - 1 Search

BTC - BCH - ETH - LITE - XRP

Buy Sell Trade Crypto Here

 

Ticker

1 BTC = $51659.88 USD  (via Coinbase)
1 ETH = $1782.45 USD  (via Coinbase)
1 LTC = $188.84 USD  (via Coinbase)
Quotes delayed up to 2 minutes.

Leave a Reply