Crypto News & ICO Reviews
This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the press release.
On June 25th and 26th, the IoT Chain (ITC) team will be attending the Plug and Play (PNP) Supply Chain & Logistics Focus Week on invitation to discuss the application of blockchain technology with industry-leading brands such as VISA, P&G and Siemens.
At the event, the IoT Chain team will introduce the ITC project, including strategies and application scenarios, as well as explore potential business ventures based on ITC solutions in supply chain management, supply chain finance, logistics management, and other fields.
Brands participating in this PNP technology focus week include:
- BNP PARIBAS in Paris, France, which is one of the first foreign banks to enter China;
- Cargill, a diversified international conglomerate that integrates food, agriculture, finance and industrial products and services;
- CMA CGM, a shipping giant in France and a global shipping leader;
- Deloitte, the world’s leading professional service provider and one of the world’s four largest accounting firms;
- Honeywell, a diversified and high-tech international manufacturing enterprise;
- P&G, one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies;
- SIEMENS, a world-leading technology company specializing in fields of electrification, automation and digitization;
- SINOTRANS, a world-leading integrated logistics provider; and
- VISA, a global payment technology company
PNP (Plug and Play) is a global high-tech investment innovation platform committed to helping early and growth-stage startups build their business quickly.
The Plug and Play logistics and supply chain project aims to create a top-level world innovation and cooperation platform among industry-leading enterprises and startups that possess disruptive technologies (such as IoT asset tracking, AI/Big Data analysis, supply chain optimization, blockchain, procurement and robotics).