Crypto News & ICO Reviews
Recently I made a Google Spreadsheet for myself to monitor my portfolio of cryptocurrencies and market data . What it can do:
- Monitoring of prices in real time. 14 exchanges are supported: BitFinex, Bitstamp,Bittrex,Bleutrade,BTC-E,C-Cex,Cex IO,Exmo,HitBTC,Indacoin,Kraken,Kuna,Livecoin,Poloniex,YoBit – You can get average price or "specific exchange" price.
- Send message to Telegram in case if the price hits the "goal"
- Have functions to convert to any Ticker to currency: "AUD", "BRL", "CAD", "CHF", "CNY", "EUR", "GBP", "HKD", "IDR", "INR", "JPY", "KRW", "MXN", "RUB"
- Pulls up the current table for all currencies from coinmarketcap
- Pulls up a list of new coins that appear on exchanges (from coinmarketcap)
- Get market data for 700+ coins from coinmarketcap. You can easy get these data for any coin using simple function =cmc(asset,option): id name symbol rank price_usd price_btc 24h_volume_usd market_cap_usd available_supply total_supply percent_change_1h percent_change_24h percent_change_7d last_updated
Google Spreadsheet works in the cloud (for free). There is no need to have a server. The entire installation is to just make a copy of table to your Google Drive. I have written a description of all functions and instruction for telegram bot setup.
I have tried to did everything as simple as possible. Everyone will be able to reconfigure by itself. Who wants the same spreadsheet – write PM or touch me in Telegram @acosmos