Crypto News & ICO Reviews
I don't know if my terminology is spot on here but I feel very inclined to put all of my money into BTC in the coming weeks before the SEC decide whether or not to approve the Winklevi ETF.
My thoughts here are that if the ETF is approved, then there is a significant increase in the value of BTC. Some pundits have estimated that this may be around or above $3,600USD, which is almost 3 times the value it holds currently.
What happens if the ETF is not approved? Is there any research on what might happen to the value of Bitcoin following a rejection? Have any pundits or commentators done any writing on this? What do you guys think? I can't imagine the value of Bitcoin would drop too much, if at all.
Based on all this information, is it reasonable to think that investing in Bitcoin right now is a no-brainer? If the ETF is approved, it could triple my money; if the ETF isn't approved, then I can let my coins sit for a bit until I'm satisfied with the increase in value. Are my thoughts on this correct?
I want this post to be a place where everybody wondering about the ETF can post questions/seek answers. Hopefully this helps me make my decision!