Crypto News & ICO Reviews
I recently purchased a Digital Bitbox at a very reasonable price. The developer has been very friendly and promptly responds to emails. The device is indeed an amazing device I just feel that it is lacking in the software department compared to Trezor, Ledger, ect.
My primary issues with the device is the following.
- When using the digital bitbox client, I see no option to be able to print the receive QR code/address window so that it can be used with a bitcoin ATM.
- Currency support is also an important missing feature. It would be nice to be able to see what your bitcoins balance is in your own local currency.
- It would also be nice to be able to type the amount of bitcoin you want to send to someone in the users local currency instead of only the option to send in bitcoin.
- U2F support for other websites is also a very important feature and I am glad they are currently working on this. I got an ETA of sometime in Feb.
- One feature I really miss is the ability to easily empty an address, like Breadwallet. Try to send the entire amount and it will automatically reduce what's sent enough to cover the fee, so no dust is returned as change.
I think I am going to hold off on using my digital bitbox until the software matures a bit more.
Please post your thoughts below, and what you think the device maybe missing.